About this role
Brief description of what you’ll be doing
We’re looking for a Social Media volunteer to promote, develop and maintain our online presence. You’ll contribute to our website, Facebook and twitter feed and help us develop our presence on other social media channels.
Do you know how to use social media like a ninja? Can you post on Twitter, Facebook or Snapchat for fun? We need you if you can help us to raise our brand profile online and generally use social media better.
- Develop brand awareness and ACAP’s online reputation
- Contribute towards the development of ACAP’s social media calendar
- Manage and create content for our social media channels including Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIN and Youtube
- Respond to individual queries online
- Network with companies/organisations online
- Compile reports for management in regards to progress
- Conception and implementation of your own creative ideas.
- Attend regular support and supervision sessions.
- Comply with ACAPs Health and Safety and Child Protection Policies and Guidelines.
Qualifications and training required
- There are no set qualifications required for this position as all training will be organised. Any qualifications that you do have in this field would be very much welcomed. Experience usingsocial media would be fantastic too.
Key Skills / What we are looking for
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- Highly motivated and creative
- Knowledge of social media channels
- Good people skills
- Willing to work as part of a team
- Good organisational skills
- Commitment to the role
Please note there is a complete pre-screening process for this role (application, interview, references, DBS check etc) and a comprehensive training programme you must attend (including safeguarding training) before starting in this role.
Other Volunteering Roles
Help ACAP raise essential funds
Volunteer Health Advocate
A voice for young people’s health
Produce eyecatching materials
Help us network with the right people
Give Something Back
Feel satisfied that you are helping the next generation to succeed in life. Give back and feel great about it.
Be Part of a Team
Enjoy the experience of volunteering as part of a friendly team and meeting new people.
Learn New Skills
Develop your core skills by taking part in activities designed to strengthen them. Learn new skills too.
Access to Training
Get access to training to develop your skills and expand your knowledge. This will add to your CV.
Be Part of the Community
Overcome the sense of detatchment and become an integral member of the community.
Reasonable travel and out of pocket expenses will be reimbursed in accordance with our expenses policy.