About this role
Brief description of what you’ll be doing
We are looking for a Volunteer who will work with and support the marketing team in developing and driving creative direction to bring the charity to life in various internal and external brand communications such as social media content, infographics, print ads, outdoor posters, online display banners, PR materials
Do you have a passion for video and film making? In this role you will be working as part of a small team. Your time will be spent filming, taking photographs and editing. You need to be organised, creative and show initiative. You need to work with minimal direction and be comfortable taking the creative lead.
- Taking briefs and delivering compelling creative output
- Generate fresh, creatively appealing and valuable ideas
- Produce marketing material, banner advertising, print and social media content
- Conception and implementation of own creative ideas.
- Attend regular support and supervision sessions.
- To comply with ACAPs Health and Safety and Child Protection Policies and Guidelines.
Qualifications and training required
- There are no set qualifications required for this position however skills in graphic design are needed. Knowledge and fluency in the Adobe CC suite, photoshop, illustrator etc or other useful design software would be great.
Key Skills / What we are looking for
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- Creative and motivated
- Able to use graphic design software
- Good people skills
- Willing to work as part of a team
- Good organisational skills
- Commitment to the role
Please note there is a complete pre-screening process for this role (application, interview, references) and a short training programme you must attend before starting in this role.
Other Volunteering Roles
Help ACAP raise essential funds
Volunteer Health Advocate
A voice for young people’s health
Help us to organise the best events
Help us network with the right people
Give Something Back
Feel satisfied that you are helping the next generation to succeed in life. Give back and feel great about it.
Be Part of a Team
Enjoy the experience of volunteering as part of a friendly team and meeting new people.
Learn New Skills
Develop your core skills by taking part in activities designed to strengthen them. Learn new skills too.
Access to Training
Get access to training to develop your skills and expand your knowledge. This will add to your CV.
Be Part of the Community
Overcome the sense of detatchment and become an integral member of the community.
Reasonable travel and out of pocket expenses will be reimbursed in accordance with our expenses policy.