About this role
Brief description of what you’ll be doing
We are looking to recruit a Volunteer Partnerships Coordinator to contribute towards maximising our income generation from corporate supporters and building working partnerships with local businesses.
You will develop relationships with key organisations and individuals to deliver, maintain and develop their support. You will work to support the fundraising team to develop both major partnerships and sponsorships.
- Engage and nurture relationships across the sector, which will generate new partnerships and opportunities for ACAP.
- Provide the main liaison between ACAP and external partners
- Network with external organisations, businesses and key stakeholders
- Identify emerging opportunities for Partnerships
- Organise open days and opportuntieis to publicise ACAP’s work
- Attend regular support and supervision sessions.
- To comply with ACAPs Health and Safety and Child Protection Policies and Guidelines.
Qualifications and training required
- There are no set qualifications required for this position as all training will be organised. Any qualifications that you do have in this field would be very much welcomed. Experience in any type of corporate or business partnership working or fundraising would be great.
Key Skills / What we are looking for
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- Good people skills
- Willing to work as part of a team
- Good organisational skills
- Commitment to the role
Please note there is a complete pre-screening process for this role (application, interview, references) and a coshort training programme you must attend before starting in this role.
Other Volunteering Roles
Help ACAP raise essential funds
Volunteer Health Advocate
A voice for young people’s health
Produce eyecatching materials
Help us to put on the best events
Give Something Back
Feel satisfied that you are helping the next generation to succeed in life. Give back and feel great about it.
Be Part of a Team
Enjoy the experience of volunteering as part of a friendly team and meeting new people.
Learn New Skills
Develop your core skills by taking part in activities designed to strengthen them. Learn new skills too.
Access to Training
Get access to training to develop your skills and expand your knowledge. This will add to your CV.
Be Part of the Community
Overcome the sense of detatchment and become an integral member of the community.
Reasonable travel and out of pocket expenses will be reimbursed in accordance with our expenses policy.